The hair

>> Monday, April 14, 2008

is overtaking our house. This time of year when the dogs and cat are shedding so bad all I see is hair flying around. Gross. I like the dogs and all but now with kids the hair is different to me. I try to keep it under control but if I miss a day or room you will see it everywhere. A few days ago I was playing with Violet and listening to some music on the computer and she decided to put on a pair of her sunglasses so I snapped away b/c she looks too much like Elton John for me not to you know? It wasn't until today that I finally downloaded the photos off my camera onto the computer and looked at them that I saw the hair was even on those glasses! But she does look really cute right? Now, off to clean!

2 comments:

Kellan Monday, April 14, 2008  

What a darling picture!! She is a a little sweetie!! We have 3 cats an 2 dogs (not inside all the time) and the hair is all over my house too!

Nice to see you today Jessie - thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon - Kellan

Andrea Monday, April 14, 2008  

Aww! That is such a cute picture! And yeah...all that hair would probably bug me too. :) But pets are still great to have...even though they shed like crazy sometimes i guess...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons