To the big city we go :)

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday the girls and I went to the city to have some lunch with our good friends Shawna and Amber. We got to ride the trolley (bus that looks like a trolley) to the restaurant and then got to watch the train come and go from the restaurant. It took Piper a bit to warm up but once she is warm watch out b/c she'll talk your ear off, which she did to Shawna on our walk back to their office. Now Violet on the other hand is a challenge b/c of her temper and she is also very clingy with me right now so that doesn't help. I so wanted her to be outgoing yesterday but she is a mama's girl right now that is for sure. Anyway, we had a ball and hope to do it again sometime soon. Afterwards we headed to a mall so I could return some items and they got a double treat - a carousel ride. Piper rode on a bench and Violet on a mermaid horse. It was fun that is for sure. We ended the day with Megan coming for supper which both girls love. It was a very good day, but mama is TIRED OUT!

Hopefully I will actually get a Wordless Wednesday post out today, I have been slack with the camera this week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons