Gotta love the rain

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It is a cold rainy day today but I am ok with that. Our area still is in such a horrible drought that this steady rain that we are getting is a blessing. Piper heard her first thunderstorm this morning and experienced lightning paired with a short power outage. She has been around for other storms but didn't really know or ask what was going on, today she did. I am very thankful to the rain today for yet another reason though. We have had a mild winter so the dogs spend more time outside than in previous years - they just love sunning themselves on our deck. Today however they were inside when I noticed a visitor to the zoo's yard...



I have seen them in the area but never in our yard! How grateful am I that the chihuahua and maltese were safely sleeping on the couch? My gosh, that would have been heartbreaking if he would have got to them. So thank you Mother Nature - I owe you one!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons