Park Day Saturday

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

We ended up taking the girls to a state park near our home on Saturday to play. Well, neither of us had ever been there since having babes and didn't realize that they don't have any playground equipment. We improvised and ran around a big open area and then took them down by the water so they could play in the sand for a little bit. Hopefully we will start up our routine of going to the area parks on Sunday mornings again pretty soon since the weather is starting to warm up nicely. I can't wait to get our swing set out of the boxes and set up at our home - we will get so much use out of that this year!


Come on girls - smile PLEASE!!


Rocks taste GREAT!!


My HOTTIE husband


Cheeseball!

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, February 13, 2008  

Love the pic!!!! and the new layout look great Good job Mama!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons