Wordless Wednesday - Just Us Girls

>> Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It was 80 yesterday in the Carolina's and the babes and I decided it would be fun to make it a zoo day. This shot was taken by a kind woman (with a really big camera) near the Siamang's. They were so vocal and active in the morning when we got there that they had quite a group watching their antics - Piper and Violet loved it. I am wearing Violet in my Beco Carrier - I just love the print on it and it is so easy to get her on my back with it. We can't say enough good things about the Beco right now :) So much for wordless....



For more Wordless Wednesday fun check out 5 Minutes for Mom and join in!

3 comments:

Mamacita Tina Wednesday, February 06, 2008  

A great picture of you three girls! Looks like you had a fun warm day!

Alexis Jacobs Wednesday, February 06, 2008  

Such pretty girls you guys are. What part of the Carolina's are you from. I'm in NC and loving this weather!

Happy ww.

Kim Wednesday, February 06, 2008  

that is a lovely photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons