Ballet anyone?

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nope! We brought Piper to a trial class on Monday and that evening her father and I asked her about it.

"Did you have fun at ballet class Piper?"
"Yes, I am a ballerina"
"Do you want to go back and dance some more?"
"Nope, I want to go to the zoo with the animals."

There is it, why could we not have a zoo closer so that she could go there more often? Obviously the creatures in our house are not enough for her anymore as she LOVES visiting the meerkats, monkeys, and lions. I guess I will be planning a trip next week as the extended forecast is for close to 70. We will try again with the ballet maybe when she is 3 b/c the teacher said she really liked the outfits :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons