Weekend Recap

>> Monday, September 10, 2007

Well the weekend wasn't a total loss, although we had a rough time up in Asheville Saturday, Matt and I took the girls to the park early Sunday morning for awhile. It was beautiful outside and there was only 1 other person at the park with his son and it was funny because I knew him (well his son that is). His mama used to come to our playgroup, not sure why she quit because we weren't ever REALLY close but I liked her and will probably shoot her an email today to say "Hi!". It was Violet's first time on the swings, normally Sleeping Beauty doesn't wake up from her spot on my back but today she did and she LOVED (!!) it! Quick little set of pictures to watch - painless I promise :) Piper found her pockets and walked around most of the time with her hands in them and check out the shot of Violet's teeth. YES!! We are finally sleeping more than 1-2 hours!



So I will be having BIG HUGE fun tonight. It is my favorite time of year - consignment sale shopping time!! We really want need a lot of things and since I am volunteering on Thursday I get to go to one of the largest sale's presale. Woohoo! Seriously, now with Piper in school she does need a few things and we seldom buy new at the Zoo so these sales are perfect for us.

Just wanted to also post a quick picture of the costume my daughter was supposed to wear for the bug parade at the OrganicFest we went to on Saturday - we did not put her in the parade because the day was going that bad (for her father and I not the girls). Anyway, how.cute.is.she???



Last thing before I go, don't forget about the contest that Adventures in Babywearing is having where Steph is giving away a Rocking Baby Sling. It ends tonight so get yourself signed up because they are such great slings - you won't be sorry!

5 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, September 10, 2007  

Wow thoe pictue are amazing!!! love hte one with the 2 hand!!! and your daughters a so pretty!!!!

Sound like fun time in the park!

Jennifer Monday, September 10, 2007  

Wonderful photos! And the bug is completely adorable.

la bellina mammina Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

Your daughters are so cute and yes, the little bug is sooooooo adorable!

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

you have a suprise on my blog for you!!!!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm Wednesday, September 12, 2007  

Awe she had boo-boos on her knees:-(

Did you say consignment sale?????? I'm so there! Mason is in NEED of a few major items.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons