Babywearing Daddy

>> Friday, September 14, 2007

Last night we took the girls to go and walk 2 22 acre tracts of land in the county next to ours. We still don't know if we want to stay on the lake or get some land so that the girls can have room to roam. There are pros and cons of each but until we finally decide we are always looking at different things. Well, after my last experience walking land and all of the ticks that I got on me from doing it there was no way I was going to let out oldest walk. She has only been worn a few times since the baby was born just about 9 months ago and that is because she wants to walk. I had to help Matt get her on his back but look how comfy she looks in Tobi, she kept putting her arms in and snuggling with Daddy.


While checking out the 2nd 22 acres we came across this...


poor cow. One tract was all pasture and the other all wooded but they sat next to each other with a pretty big stream running between them. Of course with the drought that us in the Southeast are experiencing there wasn't much water in that stream but it has the potential. Good news for us today though, WE GOT RAIN!! It isn't going to cure our drought but it rained nice and steady last night and it is supposed to continue off and on today. With good sometimes comes bad and I hate what Humberto did to those in Texas, my thoughts and prayers are with those families. If we get some chores done around the house today we may head to the Auto Fair at the speedway this afternoon. Fun day for the Zoo girls huh?? Got to give Daddy a little bit of fun once in awhile since he does so much for the family and he seldom gets a day off.
Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, September 14, 2007  

I love the picture of the babywearing Papa I love seeing husband involve!!!

Andrea Friday, September 14, 2007  

Those are ADORABLE babywearing pictures! She just looks like she is loving getting a "piggy back" from Daddy! :)

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm Monday, September 17, 2007  

That is SUCH a beautiful wrap! I love me some baby blue! Tell daddy he needs to make it a habit of wearing her, it will make him nice and strong! lol

Drea Monday, September 17, 2007  

Beautiful wrap Jessie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons