Very, Very Cool Contest

>> Saturday, September 8, 2007

Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing is having a fabulous contest giving away a Rocking Baby Sling. OH MY, this is truly one of my favorite slings so we would LOVE to win! They have such great color combos and being a ring sling lover find that the shoulder is very comfortable even for longer trips. Funny story, last May or June (2006) I saw one sell on TBW and was so bummed out that I missed buying it that I emailed the mama that sold it and told her to send my info to the buyer and to tell her if she ever wanted to sell to please let me know. Less than a month later that beautiful sling was in my home getting a ton of love and compliments from everyone that saw it (still is). Check out Stepanie's contest before September 10th!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons