Team Up Thursday - From Lying Down

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010

I procrastinated until 5:30 Wednesday night to do this week's theme. There were plenty of ideas but I couldn't get them to work. Angie and I decided to go with the host's theme of From Lying Down. Both of our shots were overcast which cracked me up and Piper's shirt actually matches Angie's dark sky. I am glad I didn't have to experience that storm but it is probably headed this way lol :) I rotated her image b/c I thought that it looked cool sort of mirroring the way that Piper was standing (I hope that I am allowed to do that). My girl was such a sport for her mama :)



Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

7 comments:

Kimberly Thursday, April 15, 2010  

You know what is totally cool about this? It's like her photo on the left is the abstract version of your photo on the left. The hoop could totally be a stick figure person. Cool!

Megan Thursday, April 15, 2010  

great combo. i agree with kimberly about the human/abstract combo here -- very cool! rotating it was just the right call:).

hipMomma Thursday, April 15, 2010  

OK, gonna have to ditto the first two comments. So similarly composed and everything. Great job, team.

Corey~living and loving Thursday, April 15, 2010  

it really is a great theme...and a wonderful set. I do love how the shirt and the sky match. that is totally cool! :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, April 15, 2010  

Those are great shots that almost make me a bit dizzy!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Friday, April 16, 2010  

I love how you both interpreted your "lying down" theme and captured the shots looking up at your subjects. I would have probably layed on the ground flat on my stomach and shot across at a subject. It's so neat to see all the interpretations of the themes!

Killlashandra Wednesday, April 21, 2010  

The over cast sky does bring them together that's for sure. ;)Both shots are looking good. Sorry I'm a week late getting over to say hi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons