Wordful Wednesday - If it isn't one thing

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

by one thing I am talking about the dishwasher. It is another and by that I mean the stove. Come on Kitchen Aid! We remodeled our home 6 years ago and hubs and I splurged on some fancy stainless steel appliances. BTW, stainless and 3 kids 4 and under is a whole other post lol :) Anyway, I got the convection oven I thought I always wanted and he got the super quiet dishwasher so that we wouldn't be bothered by the noise in our adjoining living room. I have only used the convection part of my stove one time to very unedible results.


I have written before that our dishwasher broke. It doesn't heat the water. Well, last night after being completely disappointed that Lost was a rerun I decided to make some oatmeal cookies to drown my tears and my stove didn't heat up. Hubs pulled it out, took it apart, and now if I want to get it fixed anytime in the next week he will call someone to the house. How did these VERY expensive appliances both break within a month of each other. Heaven help Kitchen Aid if the fridge goes.

Now my silver lining. Last night it was eerily yellow outside when we put the girls to bed. Like Matt when outside to look b/c it was just not right. That is when I saw this.

Full rainbow but it was raining so I couldn't take my camera out to get a shot of the whole thing. We got the girls up to look at it with us. Too bad it didn't end at our house, we could have used a little luck lol. So much for the 4 leaf clover we found on Easter.

More WW @

6 comments:

Kimberly Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

What the heck is it with appliances this Spring? My mom and dad's fridge just went out (2 years old), we replaced our fridge last month, and this week it was the washing machine that quit. And now your stove and dishwasher. Hmm, I think it's a conspiracy!!! :)

And ironically enough, the word verification I'm having to type for your post is "supper". What are the odds? LOL!

Brimful Curiosities Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

We had to replace the control board on our 5 yo fridge this year, too. You'd think the appliances could at least manage to make 10 years without problems.
Love the rainbow.

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Yap I know how you feel, my oven stop working and my stove is acting out and my washer is not filling yup anymore it's draining while filling up and that is all just this WEEK!!!! Love appliances when they work LOL

Love that shot!!!! Rainbow are so cool!

Unknown Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Bummer!
Not sure if you remember, but we had our dishwasher break, (fixed it) our dryer break (bought new one!) and a month later our washing machine break! and we bought new :( Isn't that how it goes! Hopefully your streek is down with huh?

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, April 29, 2010  

That stinks to have two appliances go down. I thought I was going to lose it when my frig went!

What a rainbow!

Unknown Thursday, April 29, 2010  

sorry to hear your stove is working either!!... but love the pic of the rainbow, it was beautiful wasn't it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons