67/365 (2010)

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brief beauty


I went into my neighbors yard to take a picture of their tree and they came home while I was standing in their front yard.  I was only able to snap 2 shots and then felt dumb doing it in front of them (like I am some sort of photographer) that I just came home.  This tree is so beautiful for a few weeks and then the blossoms die.  Talking to my neighbor I don't think this beauty has many more years left as it has a weak spot.  We just need a bad storm and it could snap.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons