Happy Anniversary

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. My girlfriend told me that it seemed like we had been married longer than that and I told her it was b/c my husband dragged his feet for 5 years before asking me. Men. I will never get them.

Anyway, he is coming home today from a trip. The girls and I have to pick out a restaurant to celebrate at. Piper wants cake. I can do that too. My husband is a pretty cool guy. He cracks me up a lot. Piper & Violet love spending time with him which warms my heart, Ruby will one day too but she is still her mama's girl now. I am a lucky lady to have hooked my traveling engineer. Happy Anniversary Matt and (raising proverbial glass) many more ♥!



Our wedding pictures weren't digital. Can you believe that? This is scanned so quality is not the best. I love the happiness on my husband's face. He didn't know the picture was being taken he was just happy. I will always love this picture for that b/c I am the reason for that smile :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Stam Saturday, April 10, 2010  

Happy anniversary!!! You guys are sooo cute!

I didn't know that my husband was a sleep talker (his family told me of his habit after our honeymoon)
But by that time I knew that he would be lol

So on our first day of our honeymoon after being asleep for about 2 hours my dear husband started talking

Hubs: " Isn't she beautiful?"
Me: a bit confuse and barely awake "who???"
Hubs: "my bride"

gotta say it was a awww moment but also for some strange reason made me giggle.

It's been almost 4 years and the night talking haven't stop but he still call me "beautiful"

Hope you have a great day!

Unknown Saturday, April 10, 2010  

Happy Anniversary to you both! Have a great week-end!

Drea Saturday, April 10, 2010  

awe beautiful! oh and my wedding pics werent digital either :)

Andrea Saturday, April 10, 2010  

Happy Anniversary! That is a great photo of you two - really captures the joy! :) I hope you have a fabulous time celebrating!!

Kimberly Saturday, April 10, 2010  

Oh.em.gee! You totally look just like Shania Twain in that photo!!! Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest bloggers I know!

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye Friday, April 16, 2010  

Happy Anniversary! Our 9 Year Anniversary is coming up at the end of the year. Our pics weren't digital either - makes me feel old! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons