and *poof* they are gone

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

Last year I wrote about some unwanted neighbors that moved in down the street. They creeped me out for the past 5 months. Obviously knowing the effect they had on me they decided to totally weird me out by hanging out in OUR yard for a WHOLE morning. Yuck!



About a month ago I noticed that they were not there anymore. Not wanting to jinx it and have them return I didn't say anything about them not being there. To anyone. Now after a good amount of time I feel comfortable in saying they are GONE! So long. Ciao. Arrivederci. Hasta La Vista Vultures!

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, April 16, 2010  

I agree with you, glad they are gone!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Friday, April 16, 2010  

Vultures are unsettling. I think of the ones following the wicked queen when she's an old hag in the Snow White movie. Very sinister and proof that I can relate almost anything to Disney.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons