Where did the day go?

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

It is 11:25 PM and I NEED to go to bed. That little Rhubarb (my new nickname for today) will probably wake up the minute I get in bed too. Crazy girlie. Anyway, I have no time to blog but I did put up some pictures on the 365 Blog that scream "I am the daughter of Matt". Matt likes to tell me that Violet is all me - these pictures tell a different story. Her love of rice krispie cookies and when concentrating very hard sticking out her tongue. Seeing these make me smile. I'd better quit with all this smiling I'll get more wrinkles lol :)

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

Okay, you are using the nickname! It's pretty cute - I love rhubarb - you know for eating!

Kimberly Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Most of my days end this way. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons