Rhubarb

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

My girlfriend Beth was telling me about some rhubarb crisp that she made the other day and about 15 minutes after I got off the phone with her I called our little Ruby rhubarb. I can't stop. Please someone stop me!

This morning it was beautifully overcast (until I got to our location) and I even had a helper - pint sized but she is a hard worker. So Violet and I tried oh so very hard to do everything we could think of to make Ruby smile. I got maybe 5 pictures of that baby smiling and she is blinking in 2 of them. You take what you get with a 1 year old though.

Now it is overcast. Such is my luck :)



4 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

You got some beautiful shots! You mean your not going to use the nickname "Rhubarb"?

Rachael Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

Beautiful!

Kimberly Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

The middle shot? Ab-so-lute perfection!!! Everything about that shot is perfect. Wow. She's the most beautiful little Rhubarb, uhh, I mean Ruby, I've ever seen. ;)

Kelly Friday, April 30, 2010  

Those pictures are amazing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons