What makes you smile?

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

My girls make me smile. My husband makes me smile. Heading out and not hitting any of the crazy road construction traffic on our main road makes me smile.

What makes Piper smile? Riding her bike. Whenever we come in I get asked when she can go back out to ride her bike again. She is just so proud of herself and of course we are so very proud of her too. The joy that a child gets out of something so simple as riding their bikes should make us smile. When was the last time you hopped on a bike and thought it was the greatest thing? Me, um, it's been years. If you have run into us in the past few weeks I am sure she has told you she can ride her bike w/o trainers but if she tells you again just smile. That is what we are doing around here lately too :)



5 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, April 23, 2010  

Riding a bike without training wheels is a huge accomplishment, she totally has the rights to brag over and over again.

Great pictures (again)!

Mrs. Stam Friday, April 23, 2010  

Awww and what a great smile she as!!!!

Andrea Friday, April 23, 2010  

Way to go Piper - and she's of course the most adorable bike-rider too! :)

Kelly Saturday, April 24, 2010  

Good for her!!! Lyndsy still need teh training wheels and unfortunately I think it will be a while. We have a stone driveway, makes for hard riding.

Kimberly Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

What a great reminder that its the simple things in life that we should be finding joy in. And dang, does she look happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons