Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ruby is just like Piper was. Climbing on everything. After Violet chipped a tooth though I am more protective and not as laid back letting the babes explore as I once was. Ruby thinks it is big fun to climb on our girls chairs in the kitchen which has all HARD tile flooring. Without even consulting my crystal ball I see concussions, fat lips, and many bruises. Every time I turn around she is pushing one away from the table and climbing up. The girls yell to me "She is climbing another one!" We need to figure out how to keep her off them but just this once I dragged a chair into the living room where at least the carpet would cushion a potential fall and (of course) video taped her doing it. Stand up Jessie to receive your safe mama of the day award!



This is for you my faithful viewer Eden so you have something new to watch :)

3 comments:

Unknown Sunday, April 18, 2010  

Ya know I do the same thing! It's hard to discipline my little gal cuz she looks so cute doing some things I have to get the camera first!!! I am in awe at the ability and know how at such an age! Ruby is adorable Jessie! Thanks for sharing...it's good to know I'm not the only one!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, April 18, 2010  

She's very cute and proud (in the moments leading up to her concussion!)

Kimberly Tuesday, April 20, 2010  

Yay! ::clapping for Ruby:: I love how she claps once she stands up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons