I hope I don't eat the whole turkey :)

>> Monday, November 23, 2009

I just love Thanksgiving and everything that goes along with it. We will give thanks but we will also stuff ourselves until we must unbutton our jeans. Actually I will probably wear an elastic waist this year just like when Joey wore Phoebe's maternity pants on Friends - LOVE that episode! Anyway, I am going to try and catch up on blogs tonight but will unplug until next week. Every so often I do this so that my internet addiction gets back under control :)

Speaking of turkeys here are a few cell phone pics of the Turkey Vultures that the girls and I see every time we walk. They give me the willies.




Piper had her big Thanksgiving celebration at school today. Her class will be the indians. I can't wait to see her pictures and hear about the fun that they had.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, November 23, 2009  

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!! And I love that Freinds episode too!!!! so funny!!!

Kimberly Monday, November 23, 2009  

Happy Thanksgiving to you to my friend! An internet break over the holiday sounds WONDERFUL! :)

Staci A Tuesday, November 24, 2009  

Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful break from the computer!

Oh and those vultures would give me the willies too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons