Try 1

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not sure if we got it or not but since it was a balmy 75 degrees today we tried for the ever elusive Christmas card picture. This year I actually dressed the girls in nicer clothes b/c Piper is all about the velvet and Violet is all about what Piper is all about :) Piper got a new skirt, Violet and Ruby get hand me downs. Ruby gets lots of hand me downs :)

While out we saw this crazy looking caterpillar. I have never seen anything like this just out and about in town before, generally you have to find woods but there was none to be seen at the college campus nearby.



We bribed the heck out of the older girls - we'll just have to wait and see what we got. Every year it seems that I am snapping a few weeks before Christmas and just once I wanted to be on the ball. Afterwards we fed them ice cream and headed to Lowe's. We got a dwarf blue spruce - Matt's we are on a planting spree and now it will be Christmas every day around here! Now I sooo want a bird bath so that we can watch the birds fly around from our front window.

I am off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day with the family. It has been awhile since we got a Zoo girls shot so we got one today.

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam Sunday, November 08, 2009  

Awwww I love the picture of all you you girls!!!!

Kimberly Sunday, November 08, 2009  

That is a GREAT shot of ya'll!

Andrea Sunday, November 08, 2009  

That's a really sweet photo of all you girls. :) And hopefully you got a great Christmas shot today too! Ours is...less than stellar this year - mainly because I procrastinated too long and now it's too cold to take a proper photo outside - so we had to settle for sitting on our couch. haha. Oh well!

Drea Monday, November 09, 2009  

awe... it looks great! im trying to figure out what to do with our family christmas photo this yr... i dont want to do to much because im pregnant and if i frame much i want the baby in the photo :) not my belly hehe but i think its neat to have the photos pregnant as well.. so i dunno. ill prob wait til the last minute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons