52 Weeks of Me - Dr. Suess (51/52)

>> Sunday, December 18, 2011

So how do you interpret Dr. Suess? I thought about throwing on a hat but then I found the book Happy Birthday to You! with the quote "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Perfect for a selfie right?

51/52


I don't love the pic very much but I have been under the weather lately and it was the best I got. Please add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Togetherness and it is our last week *sniff*.



1 comments:

Buckeroomama Sunday, December 18, 2011  

You never take a bad selfie! Really.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons