Wordful Wednesday - Thankful

>> Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yesterday I saw a whole bunch of friends start posting 30 days of being thankful. Not to be left behind I did too. On Twitter. I will probably do a whole post at the end of the month but to start off I said

Waking up each day and getting to see their smiling faces and receiving their good morning hugs and kisses is the best. It makes my heart sing! But the days of our Ruby waking up and giving me hugs and kisses (Yay!) and then immediately wanting a sucker or gum or any number of things she knows I am going to say "No" to resulting in a temper tantrum and me frazzled before 8am are tough. Hubs said I am going to miss it all. I know he's right.

10.29.11


Right now I am thankful for Dora so that Violet has something to do while I am writing this post lol :) What are you thankful for? Care to join along? You don't have to post it on the internet though just take a minute each day and look around. I have a feeling I am going to be finding a lot of little things I am thankful for that are overlooked.

3 comments:

Liz Mays Wednesday, November 02, 2011  

You really will miss it all. For sure!!!! Enjoy every bit of it (if you can). ;)

Claremont First Ward Wednesday, November 02, 2011  

I hope you enter this photo in the Wordful Wednesday contest the 3rd wed of the month. It's fabulous. I'm thankful for so much, but right this minute? My laptop. :)

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, November 02, 2011  

Awwww how sweet - love this photo too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons