52 Weeks of Me - Thanksgiving (48/52)

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This wasn't actually taken on Thanksgiving but it was sort of what I wanted to go for but didn't get around to. We were in Ohio for Thanksgiving again this year. It is always so nice to go there and catch up with family and see how the babies are growing up. Anyway, I am in the bokeh. I didn't want to be so much of a blur but that is what I got. It is sort of similar to last weeks now that I look at it but this was done with a timer and last week I tried a timer but couldn't get my baby to settle down in time lol :)

48/52


Please add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Moody.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons