Let's go to the beach shall we?

>> Monday, November 14, 2011

The girls and I headed to Melbourne Florida for a beach wedding over the long weekend. To say that it was a challenge getting there might be an understatement. We were all tired because we didn't even start the 10 hour trip until 2pm. I am normally not such a rookie when it comes to trips with kiddos but this time that was how the cards played out for us. So here is our trip in Instagram pics.

Some new tunes for the ride. I ♥ Coldplay

Tunes for the ride

If this doesn't put Ice Ice Baby in your head I don't know what does :)

Destination

I love waking up to the sound of the waves and the sun on my face.

Good Morning Sunshine!

The Zoo Girls

The Zoo Girls

My Sweet Ruby (at least when this photo was taken)

Cuddle buddy

Her feather. Our Violet loves finding feathers. Bird flu?

Her fake feather

Needed to stop so why not at Saks?
Rest stop. At Saks.

Play time
Before the fighting began. Happy sisters.

Look what washed up on shore
A coconut that washed up on shore.

Moon over Melbourne
Moon over Melbourne

Hot! Had to make a late night stop after seeing that beautiful red sign.

Hot! Hot! Hot!

2 comments:

Jenny Monday, November 14, 2011  

looks like a fun time. I loved seeing these pics.

Vivian Monday, November 14, 2011  

Such great photos. My kids would agree with me that they rather be at the beach right now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons