Team Up Thursday - Yellow

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

There is this blog that I visit where everything is yellow and happy. Then you come here to my black blog lol :) The days have surely been sunny and warm down here and we are done with most of our spring yard work. We finally got the pine straw down in our natural area and flower beds. Veggie garden is in and I am counting down the 80 or so days until our family can enjoy what we grew. The girls and I headed to our local home improvement store and picked up some flowers that we still need to get in the pots out back. These marigolds were what Piper picked. Our family has been drinking a ton of water since the beginning of the year. I don't buy juice at all anymore. When Angie's shot came through my email I immediately got thirsty. Nothing like a tall glass of water with lemon.

Yellow

More team ups at Melody's and Megan's.

3 comments:

Megan Thursday, April 21, 2011  

love that yellow combo! so warm but refreshing, too!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Thursday, April 21, 2011  

That flower is so lovely!

HalfCrazy Thursday, April 21, 2011  

Hey there!

I love the whole black and white thing going on. Then this yellow post. Reminds me of that song Black and Yellow!

I love Yellow, so refreshing in the eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons