A Sunday Drive

>> Friday, April 15, 2011

Sunday was our 7th anniversary. Don't even get me started on how it should be our like 12th but...

When Matt and I first started getting together we would drive. We loved it. When we moved to NC we would take *sometimes* an entire day and just explore. Since kids you know that isn't possible. With three 5 and under anyway. Sunday we took a ride and everyone enjoyed it. Matt wanted to go to a friends house about 30 minutes from ours and all we knew was his family had land and cows. Unfortunately the cows were in a pasture a few acres over so we didn't see them but we enjoyed tromping around his land anyway. Look at how they are all walking the EXACT same way! I love it!

girls hiking

Check out this fungus. I had to snap a picture of it because I thought it was very cool. Nature is beautiful.

fungus

3 comments:

Susan Friday, April 15, 2011  

Wow, great textured fungus! I'm surprised at all of the colors!

I love your walking shot as well. It's just priceless.

Jessaca Friday, April 15, 2011  

Love the first photo!! Interesting fungus.

Tara Saturday, April 16, 2011  

wow, that is really neat. I never saw the red before! Great capture and I love the first shot also!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons