Team Up Thursday - Direction

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011

I did participate last week in the TUT project with Angie but didn't post. I think I am sort of burned out with blogging. I am going to try to get back to it but most days I pop on the computer for a few minutes then Ruby needs me for something. I read blogs with my Google reader so I am keeping up! Anyway, this week's theme is direction and as you can see by the sign at Angie's ranch you need to take a left right now. I love it! Mine is the main road by our home that has had construction for what seems like years. I think it might be years but I can't say for sure because A. I am too lazy to look it up and B. You know when you live with something and it seems like it is taking FOREVAH but is only like a few months? Well that is this project.

Direction

I have to sit in that traffic EVERY DAY! Yep, that was all caps!

More team ups at Melody's and Megan's.

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, April 14, 2011  

Yuck! That's what PA will look like soon.

Megan Monday, April 18, 2011  

great dip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons