52 Weeks of Me - Multiple Exposure (17/52)

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

If you are as old as the hills like myself you might remember those awesome multiple exposure school pics that they had back in the 70's. I remember my cousin having one in 1978 but my school in WI wasn't as cool as her school in CA so I never, sadly, got one done. Until now. My PS skills are lacking but here it is...

17-52

During spring and summer we all get a little busy but Cara and I would still love for you all to continue or even start to join in on this 52 week project. Next week will be Rule of Thirds>.




Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Nickolaus Cave Sunday, April 24, 2011  

I was thinking of the same thing. I have been slacking and haven't done mine yet.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

I did it! LOL It's a hot mess, but it was kind of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons