I heart faces - Better late than never :)

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

Poor Ruby. She just gets the shaft with everything. She turned 1 a month ago, didn't get a party (b/c she was sick), still doesn't have a baby book, and didn't get any pictures taken for her big ONE. I generally make a good effort to take a "nice" picture of them near their birthdays. Ruby will just have to deal with the fact she is 13 months old. Since she is mobile she is always trying to come to me. It is so hard to put her down, run back to take the picture, AND try and get her to smile. This one I had to REALLY work for :)

Week 17 Challenge - Smiles

I my little Rhubard!


Everyone at The Zoo is happy. My posts this past week have all been about smiling so how perfect was this challenge? Tough to get but fitting :) How can't you smile back when someone smiles at you?



I will be posting the rest from today in a separate post b/c I am only allowed to have 1 picture in my Iheartfaces post and she isn't really smiling in a few of them :)

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, April 26, 2010  

that is a great smile!!!!

Anonymous Monday, April 26, 2010  

This is so cute! Happy birthday to Ruby last month!

Jeanne Lobsinger Monday, April 26, 2010  

She is a little cutie!

Organize with Sandy Monday, April 26, 2010  

She looks so cute. Love that little dress on her!

Cynthia Jill Photography Monday, April 26, 2010  

Such a sweet smile!

Emily Monday, April 26, 2010  

Happy late birthday Ruby! What a beautiful little girl!

Kimberly Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

I love her little red dress and her happy little smile. It says, "I love you Mommy! Here I come!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons