Failure?

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am not sure if I consider myself a failure so much for forgetting to take a picture a few days.  I missed a day this week and another one awhile back.  My husband is pretty nice to me and said I just had to restart the 365 from when ever I took the next picture.  At this rate I will be doing this project for eternity :)

As I was posting these today I thought to myself "Step away from the actions".  It is a sickness.  I see so many photos out there that look a little bit cooler with an action applied and I can't help myself I am doing it - although not getting the same results most of the time lol :)  Hopefully I can get back to just tweaking a little bit.  Maybe if I deleted them off my computer... like I should do with Facebook :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons