Update on Piper's room

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009


Well, I guess that the only update is that it is almost done as far as there is furniture in there and paint on the walls. The night that we returned from MO Piper was totally psyched to sleep in her own room like she did at her friend Kyle's house, it lasted about an hour and she came back to ours. We ask her just about every other night if she might like to sleep in there and she says no, but Violet wants to just not alone. So, I think that we are going to throw them both in there together :) Now there will be an update.

Thank you Matt for putting up with all of the craziness trying to please a 3 year old and a 37 year old who both really just want a cute room, love you! He so isn't going to love me posting his picture though :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons