Brrrrr

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

It is getting cold outside, we have been spoiled I will admit it. It is only supposed to get up to 32 on Friday! Today we went and played outside b/c between my kids and the ones that I sit for there was a lot of energy in the house and they needed to get rid of some of it :) My girls would ride their bikes all day every day if you let them. Violet can't always peddle the best, especially when she gets near a little hill and has to actually work for it, but she will scoot a long normally quite happily. You should have seen how cold their little hands were when we all went in - time to get out the hats and mittens NC!




I am not a huge TV watcher but how excited am I when both American Idol AND Lost both have their premiers this week. Our Tivo will be working overtime :)

3 comments:

Drea Monday, January 12, 2009  

I LOVE THOSE PICS! i need to do pictures of ur girls. :-) interested? :-D ill be in Charlotte in a week. Id love to have more girls in my portfolio so I can give u a MAJOR discount on the session fee ;-) email me!

The Mantel Family Tuesday, January 13, 2009  

BTW - it's -32 windchill here today...worse tomorrow and Thursday! Give the girls hugs for me.

Andrea Tuesday, January 13, 2009  

Yeah, and the windchill here is -41 Celcius, and tomorrow it's supposed to be -43!!! YIKES!! Oh, and I'm totally excited about American Idol too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons