The Zoo at the zoo :)

>> Sunday, November 2, 2008

It was beautiful here today and I knew that it was going to be b/c I checked the weather yesterday just to make sure :) I got the girls psyched up and talked Matt into going to the zoo - woo hoo! I love the zoo probably the most out of anyone in our family! We had a wonderful time although you wouldn't really know it from the pictures I got which weren't many and weren't very good.
The whole zoo was decorated for Halloween - they had a Boo at the Zoo on Friday or Saturday night.


Both kids are scared silly of the Galapagos Turtles but I love how you are like right next to them - so darn cool!

Even on the merry go round they aren't smiling and they are even riding their favorite pandas!

The girls and I don't normally go and see the Lorikeets b/c it is a little freaky to have birds landing all over you but when Matt goes with us it is a must see :)

You think that the time change, a 2 hour car ride, no real nap, and a 3+ hour visit at the zoo wore them out? They were so ready to go home but then again so were Matt and I - it was a long, long day and we still had to drive home!

2 comments:

Andrea Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Looks like a ton of fun! I love that last picture where they are ready to fall asleep on the sidewalk. :)

Dollymama Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

Congratulations! You won my giveaway at http://thebabyboutiqueblog.blogspot.com
Please email me at erica at TheBabyBoutiqueAtWombsWindow.com and we'll get the ball rolling. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons