Happy Fall!

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Carolina's have been hit - it is officially fall! Our mornings are chilly and the days crisp. The girls and I headed out for a lunch date with another mama - due with babe next week woo hoo!! Since they were looking all cute and were in good moods I decided to take a few pictures before we left. I am still playing with my processing of the pics so what looks good to my eye might actually be really bad :) BTW, check out the "glove" that Piper is wearing, it is actually the hot pad from her kitchen set but she insisted on wearing it today. Has she been watching MJ on TMZ with me too much lately?




Rare to get one of them smiling together these days b/c normally they are fighting CONSTANTLY!!


We are fortunate to have early voting where we live so after lunch that is what we did. Matt and I both think that is is important to vote together but unfortunately he wasn't able to join us and after today I wouldn't have time until election day and I think (and hope) that it will be swamped at the polls this Tuesday!

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Thursday, October 30, 2008  

Love those picture. the sun was perfect and they look like they were having fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons