Trunk or Treat

>> Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat


Last night the mom group that I belong to had a Trunk or Treat - the girls went as dumm da da dum.... Jeff the purple Wiggle & Dorothy the Dinosaur. Piper decided that she wanted to be Jeff this year and since we already had the Dorothy tail from the concert Violet's costume was a no brainer. Everyone had a great time! We might still go out on Friday but if we don't at least they had some fun last night.


1 comments:

Andrea Monday, October 27, 2008  

Love those costumes...they are SOOO cute in them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons