Piper's 1st Haircut

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

Piper has really pretty long hair, would I say anything else though? I have noticed lately that the ends are starting to get a little bit dry though and although I use no product in her hair or styling tools it was damaged. Sooo off we went to a little kids salon to get the ends cut off - the whole 1 1/2" that I allowed her to cut :) Piper was so good for the lady, made mama proud.
She picked the fire truck to sit in.


During


And after with her sucker for being a good girl - why do we give suckers for being good btw?

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Thursday, November 06, 2008  

Awww she is so pretty and lady like!!!!

Anonymous Saturday, November 08, 2008  

SO cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons