Look Ma - NO HANDS!

>> Monday, December 31, 2007

So Violet is 1 year old today and we JUST got done with her party. While her and Piper are sleeping I thought that I would quick post this photo I took of Violet from Saturday - I think that walking will come quickly now but I hope not b/c I love having my little baby still be a little baby (sure all 22 little pounds of her *wink*). I am also submitting this as my Best Shot Monday b/c I NEVER have my camera around when she does this so it is a miracle shot for me. You may see that dress again b/c I was trying it on her to make sure it fit for her party.



Best Shot Mondays has moved to a new home for now until it arrives at it's final destination hopefully Jan. 21st.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

7 comments:

Phyllis Sommer Monday, December 31, 2007  

gorgeous! i love the dress - girl clothes are so much fun!:-)

Anonymous Monday, December 31, 2007  

Priceless moment you've captured there! Sweet baby growin' up all too fast.

~~

Julie Monday, December 31, 2007  

That is such a cute dress (and even cuter kidlet!)

Arizaphale Tuesday, January 01, 2008  

Fantastic shot. I love the concentration on her face.

tracey clark Tuesday, January 01, 2008  

sweet sweet sweet. happy birthday new years baby!

Jennifer Thursday, January 03, 2008  

She's darling! And I love the dress!

Anonymous Saturday, January 05, 2008  

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons