Another Long Week

>> Sunday, December 16, 2007

Here is a photo on the way home from our weekly playgroup on Wednesday - call it my Wordless Wednesday b/c I didn't have time to post then. I opened all the windows in the car to try and keep the girls awake and this photo was taken by me just putting the camera behind me and blindly shooting. It was the ONLY 1 that turned out (we were on our road when I took them so I wasn't being unsafe).



My poor Piper STILL has the ear infection that she came home from Thanksgiving with - Friday morning she came out of bed and told me that her ear hurt so after another trip to the doctor we were told she need more medicine. I am not used to this, my girls haven't been sick and I feel really bad for her b/c I am sure that it is hurting. The thought crossed my mind to not go to Matt's Christmas party Friday night but I was leaving the girls with our friend Sherri and her daughter so I knew that they would be ok.

We were actually late to the Christmas party b/c traffic was HORRIBLE for some reason. We were not the only ones though, 3 of the drivers were also late so the ENTIRE party had to wait for them to arrive so that we could eat. I was STARVING! The meal was really great but I have to just comment quickly on how rude many of the employees were at The Speedway Club. One banquet server totally blew me off when I asked where the bathroom was, the lady excusing the tables got on the microphone and yelled at the guests that were upstairs, and the lady that was helping the photographer was extremely rude to both my husband and I (to her I smiled and wished her a Merry Christmas which was met with a blank stare). Anyway, parties that we have been to in the past have been much more fun and I am not sure I will be too excited to go next year.

We all watched Bryce and baby Cole last night - Piper is such a little mama. Matt and Piper were feeding Cole while I nursed Violet and I finished first so I was able to capture my big girl helping out, she makes me so proud!



Hopefully we will have well kiddos and a fun filled next few weeks as Matt is off after Monday. I will be busy getting things ready for Violet's first birthday - I can't believe that my baby is almost 1 *sniff sniff*. Where does the time go?

4 comments:

Andrea Monday, December 17, 2007  

Cute pics and I sure hope Piper's ear infection goes away soon!!!

Juliah & Faridah Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

hi, u have beautiful kids! great photos too!

Anonymous Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

love th3e pic of piper feeding cole... too cute!!

Jennifer Thursday, December 20, 2007  

Your girls are so darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons