Project 366 - Week 20

>> Monday, May 28, 2012

It was bound to happen. I have had so much on my mind lately and a day slipped by with no pic. So
140/366 - nothing. So bummed with myself :(

141/366
Getting serious! @natssentiments I ordered it b/c you have been raving for a long time.

Sometimes it is a little thing that changes your world like my new Enell sports bra for instance. Love!

142/366
Decided to play with some makeup.
I don't normally allow this but I was having a "Yes" moment.


143/366
Untitled

I have been to better DMB shows but the group I was with was super fun and it was nice to get to a girls night concert again. Since having babes I don't see shows like I used to and I realize each time I see one how much I miss them. BNL in July? Possibly!

144/366
144/366
I haven't seen anything this funny in a long time. What a fun little pup!

Untitled
The first thing to come out of our garden! Yay! It's going to be a good summer.

144/366

Untitled

I wish I had better pics from Violet's preschool graduation but Ruby makes it next to impossible to do much but tell her "No, just sit there" and "Please stop getting up" or "We have to be quiet right now". I will miss it. I will miss it. I will miss it.

145/366
Untitled

Breakfast with my girl. We won't do this again until the fall but I can't wait for summer so I can do it will all 3 girls! Except probably not Panera because it will cost like $20 for all of them to get filled up :)

146/366
Boogity Boogity Boogity
Green flag!

Race day

What a fun day at the track. Except we weren't really at the track. We were indoors and not outside baking in our 90+ degree NC day. It was nice :)

1 comments:

Patrice Monday, May 28, 2012  

Looks like a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons