Monday Mingle 5.14.12

>> Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yes, I do know it is Thursday :)

1. Do you have a birthmark?
2. What was your favorite game to play at recess?
3. What restaurant do you wish would come to your city/town?



In my rush to complete this before the bus came I forgot to mention that I actually fell from those bars and had a HUGE goose egg on my forehead. I was either in 2nd or 3rd grade when that happened because my sister was still at the school with me. Most likely I had a concussion and they sent me home. I haven't thought of that for years.

Eighty MPH Mom

1 comments:

Chrissy Thursday, May 17, 2012  

So adorable! I loved hearing the girls' giggles!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons