Project 366 - Week 19

>> Sunday, May 20, 2012

133/366
133/366

How was your Mother's Day? To be honest, mine was less than fabulous. The kids woke up fighting and a 2 hour car ride to the zoo was the last thing that I wanted to do. But I promised. They love the zoo so that was fun to watch them with the animals but unfortunately my experience at Pauley's Front Porch (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) was not what I expected. They were the reason we went to Columbia and the service stunk, the bathroom was broken, and my hamburger was mediocre. We did see a wild drug bust on our way out of town though. Drug dogs, cops ready to shoot with pistols and shotguns. Crazy that we were allowed to just drive by. Unreal in the movies sort of scene. Girls are still talking about it.

This is what I wanted...
134/366
Untitled
and this is what I got. No fun!


135/366
135/366

Our hydrangea is about 6 feet tall full of gorgeous blue blossoms. I will take full advantage this year and fill vases in every room but what about next year. Cut back or allow to grow another 3 feet? Decisions decisions :)

136/366
136/366

Hubs brought this home from work for me to try. I was afraid to try it. Back when I worked at the mill I would take these over the counter pills to stay awake and they would make me feel really funny and I worried that this was the same thing. Monster is not the same as the pills I used to take but I am a coffee snob and this didn't do it for me. Let me be clear, this did nothing bad to me I just didn't care for their coffee taste. Coffee snob. Beer snob. What has become of me in my 40's?

137/366
137/366

This was sent to my husband to try and get him home before dark lol :) You can tell my desperation some days to get a photo a day. I forget and scramble looking at my phone to see if maybe I took one. Too bad the chicken isn't skin side up because it turned out extra good this night. Lucky you to see what we ate for supper on May 17, 2012 lol :)

138/366
138/366

Jessie, did you forget to take a picture again? Why yes, I did. I bought another book. For years I checked them out of the library but I wanted to read this and realized that the digital download from the library I am on the wait list for isn't for my Kindle - ugh! I sucked it up and paid for it. There are only 2 books out of 3 right now in this trilogy. It will drive me nuts when I finish the 2nd and am left hanging. Just started it but so far so good! You see the book in the background, yes I read it. Thankfully I didn't buy that one because I was not very impressed with the writing. I probably won't read the others either but I had to see what the hype was all about. *shrugging*

139/366
A walk. Yes I am crazy!

"Look over here Ruby" Yup, that's what I get most days :) I decided to go for a walk with the girls yesterday. What on earth was I thinking? What's really crazy is that I will probably do it again today. 35 pound stroller, 125 pounds of kids, and an 80 pound dog. Someone asked yesterday if I had triplets. Really?

3 comments:

4 Lettre Words Monday, May 21, 2012  

Now, I'm hungry! :) Your hydrangea is gorgeous.

Chrissy Wednesday, May 23, 2012  

I have the same blue-purple hydrangeas. LOVE! They are on the side of the house and nobody ever would see them unless I cut and bring into the house. So I let them go wild.
Side note, You need a grill griller. Okay, I don't know what it's exactly called, but it's the metal grill thing that doesn't let meat, veggies, etc go through the grill slots. That is, if you love the crispy, blackened parts of grilled eats. Yum.
Wait til your Ruby blossoms to a 4 yr old Ruby. The world shall be her stage. She's just teasing her greatness now. ;)

Buckeroomama Thursday, May 24, 2012  

You're so good to commit to the Project 365 and actually do it!

My SIL and MIL were recommending Divergent to me, but I haven't really had a chance to read it yet. Reading The Other Boleyn Girl now and am hooked. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons