Project 366 - Week 10

>> Sunday, March 18, 2012

71/366
71/366

My new indoor grill. I love it! I grilled some tomatoes with parmesan the other night. It is a grill and griddle all in one. Love!

72/366
72/366

Through the network of mamas I managed to find a toddler bed and crib mattress for free. We decided to give Ruby her own space in hopes of her moving into Piper's room eventually. There is a twin in there waiting for her but for now she sleeps next to us on her little bed. It is adorable! Seriously :)

73/366
73/366

I can't believe that she will be 3 next week. Where has that time gone? In this picture she was actually looking at a penny. She walks around with that penny in her hand all the time. I told her to put it down but she was afraid it was going to vanish or something so I could barely get her to look at me. Silly girl.

74/366
74/376

Piper wrote me 2 separate letters asking me to take her out by herself on a "date". Wednesday the kids had a half day so I arranged for the others to go to a friend's house and I took Piper to Pizza Hut, the Dollar Tree, and Belk. I am not sure it was the best day ever for her like she thought but we had a nice time just her and I.

75/366
75/366

All I see is little girl. *sniff sniff* Thankfully I still catch glimpses of baby here and there.

76/366
76/366

Another supper shot. I was trying to make my husband jealous because he ate out on Thursday so I grilled a steak for my supper on Friday. Violet ate half of it so I had to make a bigger salad.

77/366
77/366

Went to the big city for the St. Patty's Day parade this year. I never would have ventured there alone but my friend Martha asked if we wanted to go so we piled in the van. It was H.O.T! The sun thankfully went behind a building about half way through the parade or I am not sure we would have made it. Now I can't wait for next year!

1 comments:

Liz Mays Sunday, March 18, 2012  

Oh mama, you sure do have cute kids. So darn cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons