Flashdancers

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a feeling, bein's believin' (I am not really sure what bein's believin' means but...)



I smile when Violet comes out ready to face the world in her headband worn "Flashdance Style", leotard, and tutu. Sometimes it is just the headband and it is ALWAYS worn this way and don't ask her to change it! I am just happy to get out of the house some days so I go with it. What bothers me though are the comments from people telling her that she is wearing it wrong - really (???), she is 2. I tell them that we all like to wear them that way at our house.

I hope that neither of our girls lose that sense of individuality that they both have - it makes them special :)
and now the end of the chorus...
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life




What post of mine lately wouldn't end in a picture of the dancers in our lives.

2 comments:

Staci A Tuesday, September 22, 2009  

Adorable! I can't imagine someone telling her she's wearing it wrong. Looks perfect the way it is!

Kimberly Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

They are perfectly precious! Let them dance to their own beat and wear their tutus on their heads if they want! I like different. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons