Wordful Wednesday

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2011

She asks for "Boom Boom Boom" (Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas) every time we get in the van to go anywhere. Her current obsession is strapping any baby or stuffed animal into a carseat before we get out of the van which takes forevah and really tries my patience. But then she runs up to me and says "Love you" and gives me a kiss (brown noser) and makes me smile again.

Oh Ruby


With her it is blood pressure up then down. Then up and then down. All.day.long! I know I say it a lot on here but that baby of mine has me wrapped around her finger.

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, October 19, 2011  

Awww what a sweet pie.

Unknown Wednesday, October 19, 2011  

I can so see it! and hear it myself! D.A.I.L.Y!!!
Beautiful photo of her!

Liz Mays Friday, October 21, 2011  

I'd be quietly tapping (stomping) my foot through the stuffed animal car seat placement too, but oh how worth it are those kisses. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons