Insta-Friday 10.28.11

>> Friday, October 28, 2011

Hard to believe that it is another Friday already. No school here today for our Piper so girls and I are headed to the mall. To find me a dress. Or maybe pick out some boots. We'll see what strikes my fancy when we get there. I might even hop in the shower for the occasion so I smell all purdy for the sales clerk I will give my money to. I am super cheap when it comes to clothes or the like so this is a big deal for me. Anyway on to our week!

Sunday we ate at a fabulous Mexican restaurant that have the best margaritas. If I go there I want one. Did it matter that it was before 1pm?

Liquid Lunch


Sunday night while the girls were at Awana I went and got a new tattoo. I have been wanting this for a long time now but had to wait until I was done being pregnant and/or nursing before I could do it. Then I had to wait until I had some help with the girls because lets face it they have come a long way but tattoo parlors (are they still called that?) are not the best place for 3 littles under 6. This was right after I took off the bandage. My wrist isn't normally that wrinkly. Yet. 3 little birds for our 3 little birds.

New wrist tat for my 3 little birds <3


Riding her scooter in flip flops our Ruby is the poster child for safety. Not. Heck, at least she decided on a helmet.

Keeping up


Finally my girlfriend gave our girls this super fun jeep. My kids have not really had anything that goes this fast and all of them are in heaven with it. They can't stop smiling when they are driving around. Thank you Rachael and family ♥

New jeep


life rearranged

2 comments:

Natalie A. Friday, October 28, 2011  

It looks like you've had a fun filled week! I love the tattoo idea of 3 birds for your 3 girls! I'm glad your girls are enjoying the weather outside while they still can! Have a fabulous weekend! Have a great Halloween next week too!

Vivian Friday, October 28, 2011  

Cool idea about the three birds. You had me laughing at the flip flop situation. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons