WW - Premonition

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One little

Two little

Three little witches

Won't clean up their room
Won't pick up their britches.

"When you're done with a toy
put it back where it goes"
"A pile in the corner
is not the place for your clothes!"

"What can I do
to make them help out?"
"I am tired of asking
and don't want to shout."

"No Halloween this year!"
the mama witch said,
"Now put on your pj's
and get into bed!"



LOL - think I'll do it? Ok, I am a softy when it comes to my little witches :)

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

10 comments:

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

this is so funny!!!! and they are jsut adorable!!!!

Sarah at SmallWorld Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

Oh my goodness! Ridiculously adorable! How can you stand how cute they are?

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

That first one with the eyes crossed is so cute!

I can't imagine you'll cancel Halloween, but maybe it can score a week of witches helping out!

Rachael Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

Very cute, love Ruby's smile on the last one!

Unknown Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

love that the smallest one is still smiling in the last shot!! What kind of camera do you use? This is amazing photography - thinking of investing soon...like maybe this month!!

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

This photo is too cute - I love it!

Liz Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

So adorable and funny!
New follower from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you can stop by and follow back! Thanks!

http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

Kimberly Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

Oh.my.stinkin.goodness! Them's the cutest witches I ever did see. And holy moly, but the cleverness of those words. :-}

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

Oh goodness. That's way too cute!

Kate O Thursday, October 28, 2010  

Love the last one--especially Ruby's big grin! Your children are beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons