Sickies

>> Thursday, October 7, 2010

I totally flaked on Angie and our team up - sorry mama. Early this week when the girls woke up with runny noses I just figured that it was a little cold. Piper still had that runny nose a few days later but Violet now had a cough. A nasty sounding one at that. So much so that I googled whooping cough. I am not a hypochondriac but I heard of a case in a neighboring town so I at least had to check. I am pretty sure we don't have it :) So here was Violet - pathetic isn't she?



Then there is Ruby. She isn't sure if she is getting sick or not yet but she has been really mellow today so I am guessing she will have it soon - ugh!



I told Piper if she started to cough she had to come home from school. Her worst nightmare! Thank goodness she didn't need me to pick her up b/c when I tried to start my car the battery was dead. I feel cruddy, Violet is down, Ruby is in between sick & well and I am keeping my fingers crossed for Piper :) Perfect week.

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk Thursday, October 07, 2010  

How you managed to take sick babies and make them look beautiful...amazing.

Jen Thursday, October 07, 2010  

I hope you guys get to feeling better soon.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Aw. Your poor babies. Hope it goes away quick!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Sad. Ruari and I are still sick too. I'm totally lame right now.

Staci A Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Poor kiddos! I hope everyone's feeling better soon! (We just got it here too and it's been a long two days!)

Kimberly Friday, October 08, 2010  

We have the crud creeping in around here too. Bryce and Raya both have runny noses and the sneezes, and now I'll be durned if I don't feel all sniffly too. Tis the season I guess. I hope yours feel better soon!

Liz Mays Friday, October 08, 2010  

Oh geez, this is not a nice week over there!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Friday, October 08, 2010  

I just got over this mess myself. I felt like I had been plowed down by a semi for about a week, then had the lingering cough for another week and a half. I'm so glad to be over it!

I hope the girls all start feeling better soon and really hope you don't catch it!

Buckeroomama Saturday, October 09, 2010  

Your babies look beautiful --sick or well! :)

I hope they're all on the mend now. Z has missed 4 days of school this week --nasty cough, runny nose, fever. She seems fine now, so I hope she's going to be 100% by tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons