Team Up Thursday - Calm

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ahhh, the calm. Right! My life is anything but! That is ok b/c I am used to it and wouldn't have it any other way :) Angie's cat knows calm. Most cats do. Pets have it rough lol :) We had tornado watches/warnings the past 2 days and it has rained every day this week too - calm? I went to an archive from our beach trip this year since I haven't posted any of those pictures yet. I love pelicans and the ocean and to me there is no better place to calm you.



More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

Mrs. Stam Thursday, October 28, 2010  

Both pictures are so peaceful!

Jen Thursday, October 28, 2010  

That beach shot calmed me right down. Wish I was there right now.

Linda-Maree Thursday, October 28, 2010  

Yeah - Don't our pets just have such a tough life ---- Beautiful depiction of calm though - also the sea and being on holiday...very calming indeed..We did "Walls" this week

Liz Mays Thursday, October 28, 2010  

I love your calming pictures!

Joanna Friday, October 29, 2010  

Oh yes...the ocean. That's what I call calm. And a beautiful cat just being lazy. :0) Ahhh, the pleasures of life.....

HipMomma Saturday, October 30, 2010  

Ah yes, I could surely use some beach calm right about now. For real... Lovely dip, team.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons