But...

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Violet has the puzzle that I want"
"PIPER, I want that"
"Girls, if you don't learn to share I will throw that away" - hey it works!
This went on and on until...
"That is enough, outside both of you and play on the deck"
Yes they have fought today but they have also been having a great time together. Oh sisters, I remember the love/dislike relationship well. Just think in another 2 years what life here will be like (almost 6, 4, and 2), send me my straight jacket now. Anyway, I was going to give them bubbles to play with this morning when I threw them outside (not literally this time) but they decided that blowing at each other (and some spitting) was WAY more fun so I never even got the bubbles out.



Soooo, guess how long baby Ruby slept last night? Almost 5 hours! Unfortunately I didn't sleep that long b/c I was waking up whenever she wrestles around but I now have hope that I will actually have a babe that *might* sleep through the night before a year old (ok now I have probably jinxed myself). Since I haven't posted a picture of baby Ruby in quite some time here is our chubby little one - who btw yesterday weighed in at 13.5 lbs when I stood on the scale with her. Check out her double chin and layer after layer of rolls!! Now why can't I love rolls as much on my body as hers?


1 comments:

Kelly Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Aw the sisterly love. You are worried about 6, 4, and 2. That doesn't scare me as much as 16, 14, and 12! My girls are 4 and 1 right now and they're about all I can handle some days! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons