Big Sisters

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

The girls are still trying to figure out where they stand with a new little sister in the house. It seems that Ruby is always attached to my boob lately and the girls are getting bored. I try to figure out things for them to do but they quickly get tired of coloring w/o mama near them to compliment or draw with them. Games and harder puzzles are out of the question b/c I am not there to help them out and if they do take a puzzle out I find that I have to repeatedly tell them to pick up the pieces and put it away. Maybe it is all 2 & 3 year olds that are doing this but it seems magnified to me now that Ruby has come. I am yelling more and really don't want to be this kind of parent - what to do, what to do? I know you might ask "Jessie, how on earth can you yell at these 2 cuties?" Well, spend a day with us :)

1 comments:

Kathlynn Kinsey Friday, May 08, 2009  

Hello,

I've written to you once or twice before, but I check in on your occasionally as I have twin daughters named Piper & Violet - so, of course, I admire your taste! I just wanted to say congratulations on the beautiful Ruby. I also have to comment that Ruby was our third name choice when, for a brief week, we thought we might be having triplets. How amazing!

The best to you and your beautiful little girls!

-Kate (also mom to Piper & Violet)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons